Managing Director- Blockchain & Digital Assets
|Published||March 21, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
EisnerAmper has experienced significant growth and are actively seeking a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial, and knowledgeable Blockchain and Digital Asset Managing Director to lead and help grow our practice. The primary function of this individual will be educating our firm's employees in the field of Blockchain and Digital Assets to better serve our client's needs.
What you'll be doing:
* Educating our firm's employees in the field of Blockchain & Digital Assets
* Provide Blockchain & Digital Assets advisory services to clients
* Help the firm develop a Blockchain platform client solution
* Help the firm develop a Digital Asset client platform solution
* Develop and support the firm's service lines in incorporating Blockchain expertise in the service line solution offerings
We're looking for someone who has:
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* Legal background and/or J.D. degree is preferred, but not required.
* 10 + years of Blockchain and Digital Asset industry experience is required.
* Significant working knowledge of distributed ledger technologies, blockchain based systems, and various forms of Digital Assets.
* Expertise with AWS Dashboard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Smart Contracts is preferred.
* Ability to support internal staff with emerging technology changes in a highly dynamic environment
* Proven story-telling ability to explain blockchain outcomes and results in context of the business and/or industry to make it actionable.
* Knowledge of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies evolution including: applicability in enterprise business, key limitations in system implementations, future enterprise potential, solid understanding of building and measuring via a proof of concepts, end state enterprise architecture, business integration and change management
* Strong understanding of industry leading blockchain protocols and platforms.
* Hands-on experience with Blockchain architecture and development
* Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC and California, the expected salary range for this position is between
The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.