|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
100% remote role from anywhere in the US. In this role you will take on the lead role for all things DevOps. You will have strong working knowledge with AWS as well as interest and understanding of Etherium and cryptocurrency.
Client is a rapidly-growing VC-backed blockchain startup, focusing in the bitcoin/ethereum sector.
- Work closely with our team on DevOps tasks, working under our head of DevOps
- Take ownership of our system infrastructure to help maintain reliability and uptime of core services
- Work to make our developer teams' lives more productive and efficient.
- Help with deploying and maintaining our codebase.
- Partner with the developers and QA, and company leadership, to ensure as much uniformity of standards and processes as possible across teams.
- Help build, deploy, and maintain our cryptocurrency wallet daemons (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc)
- Provide expert technical guidance and input.Create technical documentation as needed.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Extensive understanding of AWS services
- Ethereum experience and understanding of cryptocurrency concepts
- Leadership experience preferred
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related
This position is offering a competitive compensation package, equity, and generous benefits for you and dependents. The position can also be worked remotely (permanently) from anywhere in the US.