|Published||May 28, 2022|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
100% Remote Senior Software Engineer w/ Blockchain Integration experience needed for growing DeFi startup - Full-time, permanent role with great benefits, performance bonus and up to $250k base salary
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our company connects Decentralized Finance (DeFi) on blockchains with traditional finance by making it easy to convert real world assets into digital representations! We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who has experience integrating blockchain protocols into backend services in a secure, fault tolerant, and scalable way. The Lead Blockchain Software Engineer will need to be passionate about and have a deep understanding of blockchain technologies from consensus mechanisms to smart contract transaction building.
If you are a Lead Software Developer with any form of finance or blockchain/crypto experience, please apply today to find out more.
Why join us?
Total Compensation Package:
- $160,000 to $250,000 Base Salary
- Expected $275,000+ OTE
- Telecommute (Work from home)
- Performance Bonus
- Company Equity
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Great PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art DeFi Technology
What you get to do every day:
- Add support for blockchain protocols into our product
- Build key management, signing, and other infrastructure related to blockchain integrations
- Architect and iterate on stablecoin issuance and redemption infrastructure
- Create redundantly secure and highly available services
- Own a product vertical and make informed product and technical decisions
What we look for:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with multiple blockchain protocols (EVM, Cosmos, Substrate, etc…)
- Significant production software experience with applications that have a high security requirement
- Significant experience working with Golang and Rust preferred
- A champion for coding standards and code quality
- A desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery
- Ability to exercise technical and product judgment in solving roadblocks
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.