|Published||June 13, 2022|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
100% Remote Senior Software Engineer w/ Blockchain Integration experience needed for growing DeFi startup - Full-time, permanent role with great benefits, performance bonus and up to $250k base salary
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $160,000 - $250,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our company connects Decentralized Finance (DeFi) on blockchains with traditional finance by making it easy to convert real world assets into digital representations! We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who has experience integrating blockchain protocols into backend services in a secure, fault tolerant, and scalable way. The Lead Blockchain Software Engineer will need to be passionate about and have a deep understanding of blockchain technologies from consensus mechanisms to smart contract transaction building.
If you are a Lead Software Developer with any form of finance or blockchain/crypto experience, please apply today to find out more.
Why join us?
Total Compensation Package
- $160,000 to $250,000 Base Salary
- Expected $275,000+ OTE
- Telecommute (Work from home)
- Performance Bonus
- Company Equity
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Great PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art DeFi Technology
What you get to do every day
- Add support for blockchain protocols into our product
- Build key management, signing, and other infrastructure related to blockchain integrations
- Architect and iterate on stablecoin issuance and redemption infrastructure
- Create redundantly secure and highly available services
- Own a product vertical and make informed product and technical decisions
What we look for
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with multiple blockchain protocols (EVM, Cosmos, Substrate, etc…)
- Significant production software experience with applications that have a high security requirement
- Significant experience working with Golang and Rust preferred
- A champion for coding standards and code quality
- A desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery
- Ability to exercise technical and product judgment in solving roadblocks
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.