|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
Ref ID: 04120-9502647209
Classification: IT Risk Management
Management Resources is seeking a IT Risk Management resource for a 6-12 month contract. Benefits included. As the IT Risk Management resources you will be working with a large financial institution.
Experience that will help you be successful:
• Experience working with technology risk and audit frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT and/or COSO.
• Experience working in a large financial institution or hi-tech industry directly involved in establishing, implementing or supporting cloud services, virtualization and emerging technologies.
• Technical experience across all aspect of the SDLC DevOps lifecycle: Plan, Build, Code, Test, Release, Deploy, Operate and Monitor. (i.e., Source Code Version Control, Code Quality, Build Management, Containerization, Orchestration, Continuous Testing / Automated tools, Automated Integration Testing, Automated Regression Testing (UI/US, API), Security Testing, Infrastructure as code, Environment Configuration Automation, Logging, Application Monitoring / Alerts, Architecture / Event Driven Architecture)
• Experienced reviewing DevOps and Operations / Infrastructure control processes
• Technical experience reviewing the work of First Line Technology / Technologists and providing effective challenge to their solution design, build, and control effectiveness evidence.
• Able to execute and assess against FFIEC IT Exam Handbook to validate IT risk.
• Experience evaluating IT architecture design for infrastructure, virtualization, cloud technology and business technology architecture for financial institutions in context with specific risks involving scalability.
• Technical experience working with IT frameworks, such as ITIL.
• Experience in technology risk management and/or technology audit, compliance or regulatory functions with assessing technology risks and controls, performing risk and control evaluations in a variety of IT environments with demonstrated background in applying risk and control, security and technology principles.
• Experience complying with various regulations and industry leading practices, such as OCC 12 CFR 30, FDIC 12 CFR 364, FFIEC IT handbooks, PCI DSS, GLBA, COBIT, ITIL.