|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
My client is building the first compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities (blockchain securities) and looking to hire a Infrastructure Manager to add to their remote technology team.
This position will join my client's technology team to build and manage tools for investors, Broker Dealers, blockchain validators and other network participants. They are a remote-first team with contributors spread out in the US. This opportunity is for someone with experience working from home and effectively collaborating via modern group messaging and video conferencing tools.
Job Details - Infrastructure Manager
We're looking for candidates who have direct experience and skills managing and building modern infrastructure, with a particular focus on AWS. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate how they will bring their skills and experience to manage cloud infrastructure.
In addition to managing our operational infrastructure and identifying, documenting and implementing solutions to emerging business requirements, the successful candidate will work closely with other members of the technology team to contribute to the design and delivery of our DevOps and infrastructure technologies and processes. We are a small team and expect you to be able to work with technical, commercial, product and legal staff. You must be able to demonstrate similar experience, ideally in the regulated fin-tech space.
- 7+ years direct experience managing production web-facing infrastructure, with a substantial amount of that experience in AWS
- Experience developing infrastructure as code to deploy tools/applications using Terraform
- Familiar with container-based solutions, including working experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience managing reporting, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Excellent understanding of security principles across both modern and legacy infrastructures
- Experience with deploying and managing CI/CD tools
- Experience of physical, cloud and hybrid deployments
- Familiar with agile project management (for development and infrastructure projects)
- Experience producing and maintaining technical and systems documentation
- Experience working in a remote team
- Willing to work on-call for production support
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reasoning
- Experience and understanding of working with regulatory or compliance functions
- Team management and leadership skills
It is beneficial if candidates can also demonstrate:
- Deployment of fin-tech/trading software and systems
- An understanding of basic blockchain principles and applicable infrastructure
- Full medical Insurance
- Competitve salary