|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is motivated to bring their skills and experience into Blockchain Technology. Infrastructure Engineers bring expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of cloud capabilities and how to build, deploy, and manage them.
Our client is building the first compliant ecosystem for blockchain securities. Blockchain securities are born on our network when a company raises capital on our clients' issuance platform by offering their own Smart Security Tokens (SST). Those SSTs can then be freely traded on our system, where the Blockchain tracks transactions for secure clearing and settlement within 24 hours.
- Build Knowledge to define infrastructure using standard programming languages such as Node.js, Python, and Go.
- Ability to use standard constructs like loops and conditionals. This enables more flexibility and reduces complexity compared to domain-specific languages
- Use programming languages and modern software development tools to increase speed and quality. For example, developers can use IDEs, test frameworks, and package managers to build infrastructure.
- Build modern architectures (such as Kubernetes or serverless) using a streamlined, more productive workflow and toolset
- Build higher-level frameworks and custom platforms for cloud infrastructure that codify your best practices. Share these best practices within your company or with the community.
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications at the direction of technical leads,
- Run our infrastructure with tools like GitHub Actions, Terraform, Helm, and Kubernetes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and/or implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
- Think about systems - edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations.
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
- Have experience with Load Balancers, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, or similar technologies
- Bonus, stock and token options
- 32 days PTO
- 401k Plan
- Health/vision/dental family plans w/ employee contribution
- Fully-loaded MacBook Pro
- Work from home - core hours 11-2 ET with flexibility