|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
The Company Labs team is seeking a passionate and experienced leader to build out and enable the team responsible for securing our infrastructure and data. This role provides the foundation for the security of Company Labs products. The ideal candidate has broad experience developing technical visions and roadmaps for a wide variety of infrastructure areas and is adept in both setting direction and guidance for their team, as well as building the necessary partnerships across the organization to ship solutions to complex problems.
- • Define and drive execution of vision and technical strategy of infrastructure security
- • Build and develop a high performing team in a fast and continuously changing environment
- • Enable a team of security engineers to engage with multiple infrastructure partners in discovering and addressing infrastructure security problems that affect Company services
- • Influence cross-functional partners and roadmaps to continuously tighten the security posture of Company and overall Company Labs infrastructure
- • Support geographically distributed engineering and security teams
- • Assess and present infrastructure security risk, solutions, and tradeoffs to Company Labs leadership that enables risk-based decision making
- • 10+ years of work experience in infrastructure or security engineering, including 3+ years of proven hands-on technical management experience of engineers.
- • The breadth of technical experience across various infrastructure and security areas and running in large production environments
- • Experience recruiting and managing geographically distributed technical teams, including performance management
- • Experience distilling complex technical information and conveying to different types of audiences that enables decisioning
- • Demonstrated experience for solving complex, systemic issues that require creative thinking and solutions
- • Blockchain infrastructure and cryptocurrency experience
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS