|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
In this leadership position sitting on our executive team, you will work directly with our CEO, CMO, and Head of BD to help grow the adoption of Company's leading blockchain technology across DeFi, decentralized insurance, blockchain gaming, and other decentralized application verticals.
You'll work directly with global enterprises, data providers, and government offices looking to adopt Company.
In recognition of its criticality to our organization, an above-market executive compensation package is on offer for this role.
- Develop and implement a sales process and tooling for scaling up the amount of top smart contract/blockchain teams that use Company
- Build, grow, and own the Sales organization at Company Labs
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for getting industry-leading enterprises to use Company in their existing architecture and for the creation of new smart contract products
- Provide post-sales account management to nurture and support our user base
- Build a world-class sales pipeline; executing effectively on each phase of the process
- Close deals in collaboration with colleagues from legal, engineering, marketing and product
- Identify, negotiate, and sign deals with new partners ranging from emerging startups to multi-billion dollar organizations
- 5+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, and sales for a high performing internet/technology company
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem is a plus
- Exceptional track record of closing both large and small partnerships in the technology industry
- Experience building and running a structured sales process at a growing technology company
- Skilled at communicating with senior executive / C-suite client stakeholders at large multinational companies
- Impressive deal-making track record of developing, negotiating, and signing industry-leading deals
- Proven track record of building and managing a high-performing sales teams
- Ability to travel for meetings, conferences, and events (estimated 20-30%)