|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
In this critical Head of Growth role building Company, you will strategize, launch, and oversee key marketing initiatives to accelerate the growth of the Company user base and ecosystem. You will own funnel growth, applying both your out-of-the-box creativity and detailed execution skills to drive user adoption and engagement on a global scale. You will be collaborating closely with the design, product, integration, and leadership teams to drive key business results. Your work will be extremely visible across the organization.
- • Develop and implement the strategy for top-of-funnel growth and movement through the funnel to consideration
- • Lead research and implementation of ads and sponsorships across social networks, search, podcasts, newsletters, and other channels
- • Be the expert on optimizing our various websites SEO and drive discovery of our content
- • Define our email strategy to engage the tens of thousands of people who have joined our list of followers
- • Set up and monitor product analytics and other growth tools; Measure our marketing efforts and develop statistics to measure overall marketing team effectiveness
- • Find and open up new user acquisition channels we haven’t previously thought of
- • Experiment with various demand generation and sales enablement activities, such as events, influencer relationships, etc.; Create the playbook for various marketing initiatives.
- • Create marketing campaigns, initiatives, timelines, and follow them through to implementation
- • Explore and launch localized campaigns around the world (we have a global presence) in partnership with the local community teams
- • 7+ years in marketing, growth or similar roles
- • You have experience in reaching developers and/or technical buyers; You have led or played a critical role in shaping a new or expanding technology brand that’s successful
- • You are a strategic thinker who has the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute
- • You have broad experience across the Growth stack; you have a quick intuition for what successful growth projects look like and be comfortable diving into whatever sees traction, be it ads or email campaigns or a hackathon campaign
- • You like creating the playbook rather than following one. You are a problem-solving and extremely resourceful
- • You are highly analytical; you love A/B testing and using metrics to drive results
- • You are organized and have strong attention to detail
- • You are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and quick-thinking
- • You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- • You’re at your best in a fast-changing environment and an emerging industry with plenty of ambiguity and interesting, challenging problems to solve.
- • You’re excellent at collaborating across all functions, with all types of people, at all levels
- • You have a solid understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology to change the world