|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2019|
The Client is a high performant blockchain company that enables the growth decentralized systems and applications to scale. The team is very specialized and looking for a talented Design individual who can dive in and utilize their expertise to help find a product market fit as they build out their ecosystem.
Our Client is a Series A Blockchain Startup
- You will be the first designer and therefore own all design processes including managing user research and insights as well as wireframing and high fidelity flows/designs
- You will need to be able to work cross-functionally in order to push the design process efficiently from receiving and translating stakeholder input to supporting spec changes during the journey from conception to implementation
- You will become an expert in the blockchain space and gain empathy for the needs of the unique users including replicators, developers, investors, and the general public
- You will be responsible for organizing design assets (storyboards, style guides, prototypes, wireframes, etc) so that the team can access them
- You will set the foundation for the design function/processes
- You will work in an environment that is ambiguous and undefined but are comfortable managing a growing team in this environment
- You will build out a talented design team eventually that you will manage
- 5+ years minimum of UX/UI experience in small and large teams
- Ideally having experience working in blockchain, infrastructure related products, or distributed systems
- Knowledge of standard design tools (Figma, InVision, Flinto, Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe CC, Axure, etc)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Flinto, InVision, Principle, Framer)
- Strong portfolio exhibiting strong foundations in UX as well as interaction/visual design.
- Exhibit strong product design abilities from both a UI design and technical API design perspective
- Experience designing for web and mobile
- Knowledge of W3C Accessibility standards
- BONUS: Background in front end development
- BONUS: Experience with Asana and Github
Competative compensation package with benefits.