|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Global Director of Communications & PR will be responsible for coordinating, managing and executing all strategic communications for the firm and related global ecosystem partners and entities. You will help build, edit, and refine messaging and written documents on issues that are central to commercial initiatives, brand, and reputation, working closely with Marketing.
Our client is a Leading Global Blockchain Firm that is growing significantly throughout the US.
- Coordinate global communications and PR for entities working to advance the firm's projects project around the world
- Strategically design and manage the communication framework and press strategy, including overseeing global announcements of the firm
- Drive announcements from conception to drafting to pitching and execution to ensure maximum media coverage
- Develop relationships with PR firms and pitch media across a variety of mainstream and industry outlets; elevate the firm's relationship with key financial and business media and influential voices at national and international levels
- Create communication materials, including talking points, press releases, media pitches, speeches, campaign plans, thought leadership pieces/opeds, and website copy
- Maximize media opportunities by thinking creatively and considering every potential angle and media channel
- 8+ years of experience in a communications leadership role within a Blockchain, Fintech, Technology, or Financial Services firm
- Demonstrated global communications experience and a familiarity with the blockchain industry
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with reporters
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create effective and integrated multi-channel communications strategies
- Track record of success proactively crafting and placing compelling media pitches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Incredible Office with Amazing Perks!! (Catered Breakfasts & Lunches, Tons of Team Outings & Events)
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits