Enterprise Architect – Financial Services
|Published||March 2, 2023|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Role - Enterprise Architect - Banking
Contract Length - 6 Months Contract (View to Extend long term)
Location - Fully Remote (Office in London)
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - £700-£750 per day
You're a forward‐looking and enthusiastic enterprise architect who can combine thought leadership, a passion for change, an ability to logically decompose complex problems and influence all levels of the organisation.
You'll typically have broad architecture experience spanning a variety of traditional, modern, and emerging technologies, ideally in a a large Financial Services organisation
You'll have a background in strategy setting, enterprise architecture or technology consulting roles. Ideally you'll have had experience in engineering and solution architecture during your career. You define architecture direction in the context of industry trends and understand how that can bring value to the organisation.
* All architecture decisions made for the area you support.
* Build compelling architecture strategies and road-maps with comprehensive inputs from Business, Engineering, Operations, Industry and Vendors.
* Pro-actively drive forward the agenda to simplify and modernise our technology landscape.
* Keep pace with the latest industry direction and vendor offerings to ensure our strategies capitalise on new opportunities.
* Influence our investment portfolios and the direction of major change programmes to ensure strategic architecture outcomes.
* Build strong relationships and credibly communicate with key business and engineering collaborators across the organisation including CxOs.
* You're an authority for an architecture domain with deep and broad knowledge of technology, methodology and assurance techniques.
Desirable technical experience: Broad experience covering many of the following, with a deep knowledge of at least one ('T' shaped):
* Cloud platform technologies covering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services on Azure, GCP and AWS.
* Hybrid hosting architecture of cloud and tradition platforms including Midrange Unix and Mainframe technologies.
* API architecture standards including OpenID Connect profiles, API gateways, microservices including event driven architectures.
* Data trends including relational, NoSQL databases, data warehouses and data lakes.
* Designing critically important systems which have challenging service parameters, for example RPO/RTO Zero.
* Broad appreciation of cyber security (e.g., zero trust) and the architectural implications it has on application design.
Modern progressive technologies - e.g., machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain etc.
Please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]