|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
NYC – Onsite no Remote, Zero to Limited Relo Assistance
Possibly Consider Jersey City or Tampa Locations
$19 0-$220k plus bonus
No Third Parties or Sponsorship
Diversity Candidates Strongly Encouraged to Apply
10+ years’ experience in financial services technology domain experience required.
*Must have hands-on development experience and may be required to code as needed in rare cases.
This is a technical leadership role not functional requiring strong communication and poise.
Strong presentation skills needed. The candidate is expected to articulate the technical details to business users. Candidate will be involved in writing technical papers.
Strong development experience, Strong communication and presentation skills, End-to-end implementations of Distributed Ledger Technology like Ethereum, Hyperledger, blockchain . Background in AI/ML and AWS strongly preferred.
- Lead the execution and delivery of innovative technology projects, including research and process innovation for Technology Research & Innovation Lab.
- Lead end-to-end software development projects having strong understanding of SDLC full lifecycle and delivery of software pilots as well as prototypes under strict timeline and budget.
- With full accountability for on-time within-budget delivery, you are expected to wear three hats:
- Technologist: recommend and provide inputs on the choice of appropriate technology stacks. More emphasis would be on being a strong technologist.
- Business analyst: support Business/Product group in requirements analysis, drafting of functional/non-functional specifications, workflows etc.
- Project manager: function as a PM/Scrum Master to create project plans.
- Conduct fast-paced vendor assessments and vendor management including vendor onboarding, assessments of RFPs, SOWs and other paper work, technology due diligence, tech evaluations, assessment of vendor-offered services, tools and platforms, attend presentations and demos etc.
- You might have to manage one or two internal teams to deliver on multiple projects, be a strong individual-contributor, act as a SME and independently conduct exercises related to research, intelligence gathering, market studies, analysis and process optimization.
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.