|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Manager of Compliance
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew Kraig
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
Why join us?
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Compliance to join in building and scaling our compliance. This role will own compliance oversight of the origination and marketing aspects of the following products: home equity line of credit, unsecured personal loan, payments application, debit card, and point of sale loans. You will collaborate with our product, engineering, operations, and marketing departments to ensure our products and marketing campaigns comply with applicable Federal and State regulations. This is a great opportunity to join a team building innovative products and enhancing the financial services industry through the use of blockchain technology.
- Provide day-to-day compliance support to product and operational groups focused on marketing, applications, underwriting, originations, and payments
- Research, communicate, and test compliance requirements for new or modified products or services
- Build and manage change management programs, including product/system changes and regulatory changes
- Oversee and/or conduct ongoing monitoring and testing related to the products identified above
- Review marketing materials such as prescreen direct mail, social media ads, television ads, radio ads, search engine marketing ads, disclosures, brochures and forms to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including Fair Lending and UDAAP concerns
- Drive corrective action process, including collaborating across business units to resolve and document issues
- Administer Figure’s compliance training program for all employees, and deliver training to applicable departments as necessary
- Maintain existing policies and procedures and draft new policies and procedures as necessary
- Provide support for regulatory examinations, external audits, and third party diligence requests
- Work cross-functionally to gain a deeper understanding of other teams' processes and the impact of policy on their businesses
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.