|November 25, 2023
Job: Director - Data Architecture
Location: Boston MA, Merrimack NH, Smithfield RI, Durham NC, Jersey city NJ (5 days onsite during Connect Week)
- Seeking very strong Crypto background. Someone that can be a "Lead" type and teach others.
- Direct/hands-on experience with crypto and blockchain technologies and data
- Strong architectural foundation on defining flexible and scalable solutions, with a product mindset
- Hands on data exploration and analysis skills, particularly related to blockchain and crypto-currency systems and concepts
- Proficient in Logical modeling of business requirements and associated data an ability to communicate with business and technical teams
- Expert in cloud technologies, preferably AWS, and the ability to participate in a hands-on manner to quickly execute on POC’s
- We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Data Architect to join our team and play a crucial role in designing and optimizing data solutions for our cryptocurrency and blockchain-based applications. As a Director of Data Architecture, you collaborate and build strong relationships with our business partners and technical product teams to drive our data architectures and implement leading cloud-based database technologies as enablers for key investment management business capabilities.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in architecting and implementing blockchain and cryptocurrency applications.
- Passion for working with leading cloud-based data technologies, providing innovative and well architected solutions.
- Hands on experience Snowflake, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL NoSQL platforms is a plus.
- Solid experience in driving Automation, Data Quality Security and Governance practices.
- Current on event processing, Data API and recent emerging data technologies.
- Exposure to Python, Data Science and Machine Learning methodologies desired.
- Proven experience as a Data Architect, with a focus on blockchain and cryptocurrency applications.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and distributed ledger systems.
- Proficiency in data modeling and database design, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security best practices, especially in the context of blockchain.