Director, Blockchain and Digital Assets | Technology
|Published||March 16, 2023|
Who We Are
FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
About the Role:
This is a year of significant growth for FTI Technology's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice and we are currently looking for a dynamic, highly energized, and knowledgeable blockchain and/or digital assets Director to add to our growing practice. This role is responsible for engaging in the delivery of complex blockchain and digital assets engagements.
FTI's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice provides a full range of services across the blockchain and digital assets sectors. Services include bankruptcy and restructuring, M&A due diligence, investigations, strategy and innovation, blockchain as a Service (BaaS), and more. You can learn more about our services by visiting: www.ftitechnology.com/solutions/blockchain-and-digital-asset-solutions
What You'll Do:
* Support client engagement teams across investigations and strategy working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, investigative services, expert reports, and support business development activities at a strategic and tactical level.
* Translate client requirements into formal agreements, establish specific solutions/workflows, and lead the efforts that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
* Lead in the design, development, and deployment of each client blockchain or digital assets solution, excel at project consulting and management, deliver product selection and implementation, and achieve outstanding implementation results.
* Responsible for contractual cost estimation, budget adherence, schedule creation, timeline management, and other deliverables.
* Manage resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization and the program.
* Work closely with leadership to significantly contribute to thought-leadership initiatives, go to market strategies, sales efforts, and other practice development activities.
How You'll Grow:
* You'll work in a team that has over 26 combined specialized cryptocurrency, blockchain, NFT and metaverse certifications and is pioneering the work that is building the future of the decentralized ecosystem.
* You won't just be part of our FTI team, but you will also have a role on the teams of our clients.
* You will be part of a group whose projects have included, among many others:
* Advising a fortune 100 technology company on metaverse design and governance
* Serving the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings
* Performing M&A due diligence assessments and validation of assets under custody for many of the largest acquisitions in the industry
* Developing, designing, and building blockchain solutions for companies looking to improve supply chain and ESG tracking.
* Performing investigations on more than 75 cryptocurrency disputes.
What You Will Need To Succeed
* You have deep functional expertise in one or more of the following:
* Blockchain technology (supply chain and ESG experience a plus)
* Cryptocurrencies and their supporting technology (wallets, custody, tracing software, etc)
* You'll bring 6+ of relevant full-time work experience, ideally working within consulting and/or Fortune 500 companies, with a minimum of one year in blockchain and digital assets.
* You have proven ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide thought-leadership to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of engagements. A combination of management and hands-on delivery experience is critical.
* You possess the ability to support business development activities with emerging technology in a highly dynamic environment, understand business challenges, explain our offerings and services to provide value and identify opportunities for differentiated offerings based on blockchain and/or digital assets.
* Your story-telling ability enables you to explain blockchain outcomes and results in the context of the business and/or industry to make it actionable.
* Your ability to identify clients' high-level business needs leads the creation of detailed use cases and functional specs.
* Testimony experience is a significant plus.
* You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
You possess outstanding written and speaking skills; must be able to create status reports, write official reports, forensic reports, and demonstrate an ability to convey the complexity of blockchain and digital assets in easy-to-understand ways.
* You bring experience with building high-performing teams in an accelerated growth environment.
* Your well-developed analytical skills give you the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
* You have experience in building high-performing teams in an accelerated growth environment.
Colorado Pay Range: $88,000 -$156,000
This pay range is only applicable to roles being performed in the state of Colorado. If selected for this role, your compensation will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, your education, skill set, level of experience and job level. Candidates should not expect to be paid at or near the top end of the range upon hire, however offers are entirely dependent on the candidate's experience. Note that this pay range is a reasonable estimate of what FTI would anticipate to pay for this role but is not guaranteed.
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
* Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
* Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
* Generous paid time off
* Company matched 401K
* Potential for flexible work arrangements
* Generous paid parental leave and flex return support
* Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
* Employee Wellness Platform
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Paid time off for volunteering in your community
* Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
* Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
* Professional Development and Certification Programs
* In office free snacks and drinks
* Free smartphone and cellular plan (if applicable)
* FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
* Upscale offices close to public transportation
* Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award -winning experts advise their clients when they are facing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
* Job Family/Level: Op Level 3 - Director
* Citizenship Status Accepted: Not Applicable
* Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
* Citizenship Status: Not Applicable
* Minimum Pay: 88000
* Maximum Pay: 156000