|Published||May 17, 2023|
Who We Are
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
Practice Area Profile
DigitalBCG focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business-superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. We are the fastest growing practice at BCG and central to the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics, including: Digital Transformation, Data & Digital Platforms, Software & Agile, Digitizing the Tech Function.
What You'll Do
You’ll collaborate with senior stakeholders from both BCG and clients to transform our clients’ organisations. You’ll typically oversee a team of BCG Associates and Consultants, as well as digital specialists, such as engineers, designers and data scientists, to deliver game-changing outcomes for our clients.
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- 6+ years’ consulting experience, including managing consulting teams OR held a leadership role in industry, combined with 5+ years consulting experience
- A demonstrated history of building credibility and relationships with senior stakeholders, technical and non-technical people to align on strategy, inspire, and execute on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle, shaping the product vision and roadmap, delivering strong customer experiences, and managing stakeholder interactions
- Advanced quantitative analysis, solid business acumen and problem solving
- Able to think strategically/end- to-end
- An outstanding academic track record; a bachelor’s degree and/or Advanced graduate degree; or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English