|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
ECS is seeking a Digital Identity Market Strategist to work in our Washington, DC office.
- Essential job functions of this position:
- Provide technical leadership on a range of specific policies, standards, and controls relating to Identity and Access Management
- Guide risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas.
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments and articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and enterprise-wide
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of an Identity and Access Management strategy and framework.
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging security threats
- Provide guidance and/or lead on the development of on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area.
- Act as primary subject matter expert and proactively work with technology partners and stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology security components are integrated into the IAM architecture
- Apply knowledge of Cybersecurity governance, policy, compliance, and risk management to strengthen the security posture of a large organization. Leverage knowledge of Cybersecurity Frameworks, including NIST and Access Control Frameworks. Demonstrate knowledge of industry best practices to analyze the development of Digital Identity Verification Services.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 10+ years (Bachelors)
- or Masters (8+) in Computer Science or related IAM field working in an Identity and Access Management role
- One or more Identity and Access management certifications
- Experience with biometric technology and platforms as it relates to Identity and Access Management Controls
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience with electronic ID and authentication technology, such as FIDO authentication, certificate technology, block-chain based self-sovereign identity
- Participation in working groups with contributions to IAM standards (ICAO, IATA, NIST, etc)
- Experience providing online identity services to both internal and external customers
- Experience with Federated Identity management and platforms (SailPoint, OKTA)
- Experience with SSO
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.