|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
DevOps Engineer with deep Blockchain experience needed! 100% Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
With more than 50 million in currency, we are the omni-chain decentralized exchange (DEX), unlocking liquidity in various chains to free people from egregious fees and inefficient trades. Our vision is to become a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) and, for DAOs to self-sustain, they need access to massive capital. We believe that building cross-chain liquidity will be fundamental to the future of the blockchain industry: an expectation, not a feature.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
As a Devops Engineer you’ll help us deploy blockchain nodes. You’ll optimize our validators’ reliability, security, and availability while connecting to peer validators run by members of other teams to collectively support a distributed, community owned network (the blockchain). You’ll help support low latency, real-time microservices that support data relay from one validator to each other, or to external API services where users can monitor the network health and other telemetric data.
- Fluency in a systems-level programming language
- Spinning up nodes in multiple cloud environments
- Software systems scaling to substantial data volumes
- Container orchestration platform
- Distributed programming models
- Open source development
You should know some of the following:
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.