|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
A FinTech firm is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their IT Team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Greenwich, CT. You'll have an opportunity to make a lasting impact by leading a technology platform in the digital asset exchange space.
This DevOps Engineer will be an integral member of the team, responsible for building pipelines, managing production environments, deploying, etc. The ideal candidate will have a wide array of technical experience in the Linux ecosystem, with a strong focus on Private/Public Cloud and Infrastructure as Code.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Writing IaC using Terraform, Ansible and/or terragrunt
- Work with open-source technologies, CI/CD tools, and source control to include Git or GitLab
- Deliver architecture in cloud computing platforms
- Developing and maintaining various QA, UAT and production environments
- Oversee and manage code deployments, fixes, updates, & related processes
- Experience working with cloud (AWS and/or GCP) and distributed software
- Advanced Kubernetes experience with Docker or RKT containerization
- Strong knowledge of Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, databases (SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Hands-on experience within the FinTech industry, crypto/blockchain space is preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.