|Location||Round Lake Beach, IL|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2021|
Senior Developer - Identity Governance & Administration
Can work 100% Remote / US Hours
Subject matter expert in the design, development and implementation of identity and access management (IAM) solutions to support critical systems, products and business programs. Responsible for information security processes & controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal and health information, as well as corporate data. Hands-on, active member of the team, helping to drive business and security objectives forward.
- 10+ years of software development and coding experience in programming languages such as Java, .NET, Python, PowerShell, SQL, XML, JSON. Experience with various open source software and development tools.
- Experience with identity governance & administration (SailPoint), privileged access management (Thycotic), enterprise access management (Okta, AD/LDAP) tools is preferred.
- Experience in automating & implementing identity & security solutions for cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure), SaaS deployment (Office 365, Salesforce, Workday) and on-premise IT landscapes. DevSecOps experience is a plus
- Subject matter expert on enterprise web & mobile application technologies, security and identity services and solution architecture.
- Knowledge of typical enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with developer community, technical staff, vendors, project stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally supporting various integration and implementation projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and task prioritization skills.
- Experience working in large, complex, global environment, healthcare industry and regulatory controls such as HIPAA, GDPR, FDA, GxP, SOX is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher, and/or equivalent experience.'
- Responsible for the execution of enterprise-wide identity and access management strategy, design and implementation of authentication, authorization, and administration capabilities of end-user and privileged accounts (admin, service etc.) in products, systems and infrastructure in the enterprise and cloud.
- Responsible for the automation and implementation (including writing codes & scripts) of account provisioning, access review, sign-on, multi-factor authentication capabilities with identity protocols (SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SCIM, API, LDAP etc.) to support identity federation and robust access control models (RBAC, ABAC).
- Define, review and onboarding of group/role, access policies (least privilege, step-up MFA with conditions) across multiple platforms, including but not limited to SailPoint, Thycotic, Centrify, Okta, AWS, Active Directory, O365
- Subject matter expert on security design and solution development in various security technologies (IAM, Encryption, PKI, Enterprise KMS/HSM, Certificate Manager, Web Application Firewall, Security Compliance tool etc.)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Security, Identity and Compliance service, Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system, AMI, scripting experience - preferably with bash, python, CloudFormation script and RESTful APIs.
- Responsible for the integration of IAM platform with SIEM, CASB, EMM and other external systems.
- Support the access governance and periodic access review & recertification of privileged accounts (admin, service) in management portal, operating systems and databases in AWS, Azure and onPrem
- Lead and/or participate in the evaluation and testing of new & emerging (disruptive) security technology (e.g. blockchain) both "on paper" and technical "proof of concept".
- Perform security assessment, system documentation and other tasks as assigned.