|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Data Engineer (Blockchain & Crypto)
Location: NYC (Hybrid Model)
Employment Terms: Fulltime + bonus + benefits
We are seeking experienced Blockchain and Crypto Data Engineers
- Designing implementing and supporting distributed blockchain based enterprise solutions
- Building and launching a blockchain network
- Lead engineering a complete blockchain solution
- Integrating blockchain distributed ledgers with external components interoperability and how they can be used effectively
- Evaluating new blockchain and distributed ledger implementations
- Setting up Metamask wallet and connecting with various
- Test networks Designing writing and building smart contracts for Ethereum based applications using Solidity along with third party interfaces and various design patterns Included frameworks like Hardhat Ethers Geth and related testing libraries like Waffle and Chai
- Expertise in setting up private Ethereum network with Hyperledger Besu Interfaces include ERC20 ERC721 and ERC1400
Proficiency in more two or more of the following languages
- Java Springboot
- Deep expertise with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience in working with diverse blockchain distributed ledger implementations like Corda Hyperledger Fabric Ethereum
- Familiarity with Ethereum and current developments in Decentralized Finance (DeFI) space
Apply on our website: jobs.capgemini.com/us-en/job/New-York-Data-engineers-NY-10001/843157501/
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require new sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- provided by Dice