|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team. You will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Cyber Security Consultant should be able to understand client’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical and security architectures. You will present and explain cyber security solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- You will provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
- Meet with Presidio’s customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centered on Security Technologies
- Assist the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new and existing clients
- Design and provide “data centric” security architecture and defense in depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
- Support Security Solutions that include solutions from various leading industry vendors
- Design and demonstrate security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt with changing business requirements
- Provide security solutions that align with customer’s compliance requirements and industry standards like PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, ITIL, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley and SANS 20
- Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Collaborate with the Presidio sales team to develop customer relationship while contributing to the overall sales process
- Collaborate with the National Cyber Security Solutions team
- Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements
- Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Collaborate with Presidio’s Professional Services organizations on developing deployment models
- Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security
- Align with vendors to ensure we maximize profitability
- Build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
- Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
- Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape and customer needs
- We seek a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- We seek a minimum of 10+ years experience with Cyber Security role involving the design, development and implementation of complex cyber security solutions
- You possess strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards etc.
- You have a strong knowledge of security standards and compliance like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, SANS 20
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, penetration testing
- We seek proven knowledge of solutions from vendors like Palo Alto Networks, SentinelOne, CrowdStrike, Cybereason, Cisco Security, Fortinet, Fire Eye, Splunk, F5, RSA, ForeScout, LogRhythm, Splunk, Okta, etc.
- We seek the experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions
- You possess solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner eco-system
- You possess a strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
- We seek the ability to sell both internally and externally to account managers, sales leadership and our customers
- Demonstrated comfort level leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO team
- You have a demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study
- You have prior experience working in collaborative team environments
- We seek excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented
- Leading industry certifications like, CISSP (strongly desired), CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, PCI-QSA are highly preferred
- Previous experience working in a pre-sales role
- Previous experience working for a systems integrator
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: www.presidio.com.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Intel and VMware Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).