|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2020|
Ref ID: 02940-0011527245
Classification: CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Compensation: $250000.00 to $250000.00 yearly
I am urgently searching a CTO, who will be responsible for leading all technical
aspects and technological resources of the organization.
The CTO leads technical strategy, tech development, execution and innovation across the
This role works in collaboration with Business Development, Finance and
Production leadership to deliver robust, best-in-class digital experiences. You must be driven, have an
instinctive and profound understanding of relevant technologies, and a pragmatic, hands-on approach to
● Must be an industry experienced. Minimum 15-20 years experience of financial industry experience.
● Must have experience in developing and managing multiple relevant financial technology
systems across the full product lifecycle.
● Deeply knowledgeable about current FinTech technology and direction/roadmap of the financial
technology space. Examples include: SSO, OCR, blockchain, cloud-native, compliance-related
● Must be ambitious and incredibly driven. Track record of delivering aggressive results with
● Must be able to sell technologies and provide examples of products that show how new
technology was turned into real results and business value.
● Must be able to showcase projects and products that they have worked in the past.
● Should have direct experience with systems related to custodians, RIAs, broker dealers,
wirehouses, banks and institutions.
● Should have direct experience with private alternative investment funds including real estate
funds and/or traditional mutual funds, etc.
● Must have heavy experience in AWS cloud-native technologies.
● Must be able to mentor and guide technical team members.
● Must be capable of taking full responsibility for the security of customer PII. SOC1/SOC2
experience strongly desired.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Excellent technical writing, diagraming, and documentation skills.
● Deep experience in AWS and cloud-native architectures for financial services.
● Highly proficient in data structures, algorithms, and major programming languages e.g. Java,
C/C++, PHP, JS, Python, Scala.
● Heavy experience in popular cloud-native databases e.g. relational and document-based
databases especially for financial use-cases.
● Highly capable system architect and designer to meet ongoing changes, demands, and
compliance requirements of current FinTech industry.
● Experience with requirement management tools e.g. Doors, Aha, Process Street, or similar.
● Experience in agile development methodology such as sprint planning, standup, retrospectives,
as well as knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
If you believe you have all the above, please email me a WORD version of your resume with a valid mailing address and follow-up by calling me. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]----Cell 516-410-0657