|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
VOLT is seeking candidates for Cryptographic Engineer role for one of our clients in Blockchain Industry. This is 100% Remote Full time role.
As a Cryptographic Engineer, you will work with a team of distributed systems experts and protocol engineers to implement new cutting-edge cryptography in enterprise-grade, public blockchain protocols. You will help design and develop new technologies that improve the privacy, security and resiliency of our products, and interpret and implement solutions based on cutting edge academic research.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills - both written, and oral.
- BS in Computer Science, Cryptography, Mathematics, or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years of experience with public blockchain technology.
- 5+ years of experience as a software development engineer working in production-grade environments.
- Have development experience with at least one strongly typed language (C, Rust, Go).
- A deep understanding of zero-knowledge proofs, zk-STARKs, zk-SNARKs, bulletproofs, elliptic curve cryptography and prominent signature schemes.
- A deep familiarity with distributed systems and P2P networking protocols like Tor and I2P.
- Design and develop the next generation of features by implementing the latest cryptographic protocols such as: zk-STARKs, zk-SNARKs, bulletproofs, and more.
- Implement new cryptographic primitives and cutting edge algorithms to enable new feature sets
- Participate in the design and development of NEM and Symbol protocol-level code, with a focus on security and reliability.
- Provide feedback on overall design decisions and participate in technical code reviews.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, secure code that ships to customers.
- Coach and mentor engineers; help calibrate and develop a love of cryptography within the organization.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer