|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Usher in the Second Generation of Blockchain Analytics
Our passion here is building revolutionary software to promote transparency, auditability, and trust around any type of blockchain or distributed ledger data. We empower the most important institutions across regulation, compliance, finance, and investigation to transform their decision making process. Our method of fighting crime, illuminating risk, and providing actionable market data ushers in the second generation of distributed ledger analytics. If you share this passion we want you on the team.
We are looking for gritty, technical Swiss Army Knives who are enthusiastic about quickly translating customer needs into elegant, stable, and performant software solutions. You should be comfortable interacting with the stack at every level, excited to move fast and exercise a bias towards experimentation and operate in a fast-paced, often opaque environment. Your job is to figure out what needs to get done and do it.
- Can you balance trade-offs between the speed of delivery and perfection
- Is your code production-ready and a stable foundation for continuous iteration
- Do you love working in new verticals, rolling your sleeves up, and solving fantastically hard data problems – often ones that have never been solved before
We need you involved in the entire company’s product lifecycle – from initial ideation and white boarding, to design, MVP, implementation, and deployment to end-users. You’ll work closely with our embedded analysts who work side-by-side with customers on their hardest problems. This is an opportunity to make your mark! Your involvement in product and technical decisions gives you ownership that will far outweigh your tenure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent understanding of algorithms, performance, and systems design.
- 10+ years writing production-quality software.
- Hands on building and managing of technology teams.
- Familiarity deploying code to cloud platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience working on multiple types of databases: Relational, documents, graph.
- Set goals for your team and team members.
- Understand the big picture of what your team is doing and why.
- Communicate with stakeholders regularly and proactively.
- Create a productive and enjoyable work environment for the team.
- Establish feedback loops in your team and give your team members feedback
Stand Apart By Demonstrating:
- Previous leadership within a technology team/division.
- A confident leader and communicator that has experience presenting at executive level both internally and externally.
- You are passionate about developing high-quality technology
- You think beyond the tech stack and are passionate about how the solution helps solve problems for our customers
- You like to be “in the dirt” and lead by example
- You take pride in your work, striving for quality, and technical excellence • You are motivated by complex challenges and understand how to gather people to solve these challenges
- You are open-minded and inclusive in your work style