|Published||August 26, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Chief Product Officer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
Chief Product Officer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
An exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
You will be responsible for every element of each product from conceptualisation to launch and post-launch performance. You will be responsible for the building of a great set of products that avails themselves as sustainable value in terms of revenue and profits for the business while also creating a new standard in blockchain exchange protections for buyers and game developer funding.
- You’ll work closely with the COO to support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company as well as the CTO.
- You’ll develop and continually evolve a long-term vision that brings to life the experience for buyers and game developers needing funding.
- Rapidly iterate and constantly improve the platforms and products, ensuring that these drive innovation and key business metrics such as consumer and revenue growth.
- Recruit top developers, blockchain specialists and excellent user experience designers.
- Build bridges and network with blockchain community.
- Manage blockchain and exchange operations and oversee the architecture of future expansion.
- And oversee You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry trends.
- You’ll need significant product development expertise and a track record of game-changing product solutions, from vision to shipped product, that have transformed companies and even industries.
- You’ll need to have a track record of product development accomplishments and the capacity to attract, build and lead a multi-functional team of top level, high-performing product, growth, experience, design, research and data leaders.
- A performance history of driving organic growth and value creation through digital product or high technology innovation based on consumer insights and rapid iteration.
- A solid track record building and leading high-performing, agile, cross-functional teams across product, growth, experience, product design, research and data with at least 20 staff.
- Significant experience in the consumer internet, high tech or digital media industry and at companies whose best-in-class digital experiences have driven rapid growth.
- Successful track record as a head of product, or experienced product leader with potential to step into a role at this scale and with this scope of responsibility.
- You’ll need at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
- Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development.
- Previous experience in design and development of blockchain products.
- Understanding and significant experience with blockchain and smart contracts an advantage.
- P&L responsibility for a unit focused on emerging technologies.
- Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- High level of experience in a technical leadership and authority role.
- Able to negotiate pricing, contracts and vendors.
- Exceptional project management and architecture skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 1y+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience
- 2+ years of as front-end or fullstack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum mainnet or L2/sidechain (ideally DeFi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases)
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- Experience using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- High quality and testing standards
- Good documentation practises
- Platform (dev relationships)
- Platform (user experience)
- Exchange (user experience)
- Platform (fast HQ product push)
- User experience design
Remuneration and benefits:
- Better than market rate with equity plan
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k and FSA
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Loads more
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies. JobAdder.com