|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
This is a career-defining opportunity to lead a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future. Company has already experienced huge success in its core verticals and is poised for a rapid expansion into new use cases. Our ambitions are limitless, and we believe this open source technology can and will change the world.
In this executive team position as the Chief Operating Officer, you will be partnering with the CEO to scale up operational capabilities across the organization, assess and manage risks, make executive decisions about the company’s direction, and drive its business objectives forward.
This is a newly-created position sitting at the highest level of our organization, and you will own the daily operations of the company. We are looking for an exceptional individual of the highest caliber who will be a key player in our continued success trajectory.
- Oversee the development of a hyper-growth global blockchain company and scale global operations
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the company and its various international offices
- Partner with the CEO on implementation of long-term strategy
- Act as a confidant, sounding board, advisor, and sparring partner to the CEO, sharing your complementary skill set to form a well-rounded leadership team
- Solve Company’s most complex and impactful problems
- Put in place efficient and scalable processes to take the company to its next level from start-up to scale-up
- Develop and implement company-wide objectives and key results for performance and growth
- Design, recommend and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes and increase efficiency
- Implement and manage strategies to reduce risk
- Lead expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience growing a successful technology company
- Excellent business judgment and ability to work in a cross-functional role while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Prior startup operations experience
- Prior remote work experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry, such as Fintech, Insuretech or Payments