|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
Working alongside our Chief Operating Officer, the Chief of Staff will be charged with developing, coordinating, and implementing the overall strategic plan for a fast growing startup. S/he will see a broad view of the organization learning how to be an executive and get to drive impact across all departments. Company’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, customer focus, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Chief of Staff will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You'll Do
- • Lead strategic planning and implementation across the organization
- • Maintain, coordinate, and plan COO priorities to implement strategic goals
- • Oversee the build out of scalable processes, tools, standards, and reporting
- • Be the single point of contact for executive collaboration
- • Provide thought leadership, feedback, and guidance to the COO
Who You Are
- • Passionate about the possibilities of using blockchain technology to evolve the world of financial services.
- • You're a highly analytical and goal oriented thinker with a relentless focus on putting the parts of the puzzle together and driving continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- • You likely have 5-10 years of experience including 3-5 years in a top tier management consulting firm (e.g. Bain, McKinsey, BCG) and an MBA.
- • While you’ve built strategies you’ve also demonstrated your ability to roll-up your sleeves to build.
- • Analytical thinker with the ability to break things down into small parts
- • High determination -- hard is not an obstacle
- • Excellent people skills for working cross functionally with executives
- • Multi-disciplinary thinker of people, technology, operations, finance, and strategy
- • Can build plans, decks, financial models, and more