|Date Posted||September 19, 2021|
As the CMO, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s mission is communicated loud and clear, and that the potential of the project is understood and embraced. You will strive to build up the company brand recognition and belonging, in turn attracting thousands of new supporters and believers in the project. You will spearhead the marketing operations of the project, grow and manage the marketing department with best-in class people.
This is an opportunity to get truly involved as a key decision maker and be in the forefront of one of the most important technology shifts in today’s world.
The ideal person for this role would be a visionary, open-heart and mind individual with extensive experience building successful and relevant brands, building and managing high-performing teams and with a know-how to effectively and persuasively market innovative and disruptive technology, focusing on long-term brand success. Familiarity with the blockchain space would be very advantageous.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement a new and creative marketing and brand strategy, focusing on the company’s brand, positioning and growth in the blockchain space, which would allow for our short term targets to be achieved and for successful long-term foundations to be laid.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team on key initiatives and strategy for overall company vision and success
- Drive brand awareness and customer acquisition, increase the community/customer engagement and affinity.
- Grow and lead the company's Marketing function in line with current needs and strategic plans.
- Collaborate with third parties, suppliers, creative agencies to ensure that projects are completed and goals are achieved.
- Come up with creative and persuasive ways of increasing the exposure to the company externally, and successfully implement these ideas.
- Work together with the Head of Growth and the team to align goals and future plans.
- Work together with the Content team to ensure that the messaging is consistent across all channels and touchpoints with our audiences.
- Previous creative / marketing (and/or vision & strategy) leadership experience, ideally in a Creative Director / CMO / other roles which focused on building and successfully transforming the brand of a company.
- Ability to perform in a strategic/leadership capacity at a pivotal moment for the project while still keeping a hands-on approach
- Proven experience of building and transforming a brand, in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Demonstrable experience growing and leading teams and/or departments.
- Experience dealing with third-party suppliers
- Previous experience working in a blockchain project or a tech start-up with high-growth potential would be preferred
- A good understanding of what ‘ticks’ people within the industry (and knowing how to persuasively approach them)
- Ability to take ownership of short-term and long-term projects and track their success.
- An understanding of (or experience working within) the Blockchain or Crypto spaces would be advantageous.