|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Provenance Blockchain is a public, decentralized proof-of-stake blockchain built specifically for financial services. Figure has pioneered adoption of Provenance Blockchain and today a number of banks, funds, asset originators and other institutions use Provenance Blockchain in the lending, payments and marketplace verticals. The Provenance Blockchain Foundation works with multiple institutions, organizations, and blockchain advocates that seek to utilize and adopt blockchain technology. Adoption of Provenance Blockchain is a primary growth strategy and the Provenance Blockchain Foundation is expecting a significant number of 3rd party developers.
About the Role
As a CMO for Provenance, you will launch, develop and guard the Provenance brand. You'll be responsible for overseeing the brand strategy, including but not limited to creative marketing development and go-to-market plans. Your work will help grow the brand's value and penetration in the marketplace across a wide diversity of important constituencies to drive ecosystem growth and adoption, from traditional financial institutions, fintechs, defi developers, crypto and blockchain community, and a wide range of investors. Your impact and responsibility will have a global scope and meaningfully influence the future of financial services.
- Develop brand strategies to engage Provenance Blockchain ecosystem (users, developers, validators, broader blockchain community, and investors), including both business and customer audiences
- Establish Provenance Blockchain's voice to a wide, diverse and growing community
- Oversee creative development and production of all brand campaigns
- Hire, manage, and work closely with best-in-class marketing agencies
- Manage brand activations tailored to different audiences, markets, and business needs
- Develop and deliver initiatives that raise the profile of Provenance Blockchain across diverse audiences and encourage and inspire inclusive participation and engagement. Such initiatives might include content partnerships, sizable marketing campaigns, etc.
- Safeguard creative excellence and consistency in our brand expression across all touchpoints.
- Create strategies for gathering community feedback to help inform future development decisions, features, adoption, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing for a consumer product and/or creative agency - ideally in decentralized finance, blockchain, or technical products in software
- Experience with scale-ups and building marketing strategies from the ground up
- Proven track record of driving business outcomes and commercially minded with interest in ecosystem incentives, leveraging branding and marketing to convey the opportunity of participation in ecosystem
- Experience leveraging and building community to achieve marketing and growth objectives
- Highly collaborative, creative, and agile
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience launching new brands
- Experience with creative development and production for integrated marketing campaigns, including social media and thoughtfully connecting with crypto community
- Significant experience evaluating creative ideas and guiding development and activation with external and internal partners
- Ability to interact with wide variety of audiences and communicate cross-functionally
- Solution-oriented problem solving skills and high learning agility, creative thinker
- Strong communication skills, with clarity and thoughtfulness to inspire trust and engagement
- Passion for crypto, blockchain, digital asset and decentralized finance
- Highly collaborative and creative to inspire engagement through branding and marketing, catalyzing participation and rapid development of an inclusive ecosystem
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Significant stake in Hash as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Provenance Foundation manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Provenance Foundation will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.