|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Kava Labs is seeking a Chief Finance Officer for the Kava lending platform, a blockchain solution enabling decentralized stable coins, bonds, and lending for crypto users. As our financial leader you will be a trusted advisor to Kava’s Leadership with strategy, research, analysis, and special strategic projects as they arise. You’ll have the opportunity to build and lead your own finance team.
We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company and culture! We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. You will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Provide strategic recommendations to Leadership on the corporation’s vision.
- Evaluate and manage financial risks and develop plans to minimize and contain risk exposures.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance on all financial functions and address legal requirements/issues that arise.
- Facilitate annual tax preparation, tax planning, and audit projects
- Advise on financial planning and strategic decisions to consistently achieve revenue and EBITDA growth targets.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements with the CEO.
- Effectively communicate the company's strategy and financials to investors including investor presentations, models, and data.
- Oversee current investments.
- Lead fundraising activities, including IPO preparation and execution.
- Forecast and manage cryptocurrency revenue flows.
- Properly maintain all accounting systems and policies.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.