|Date Posted||March 3, 2020|
Top Skills Details
1. Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11
2. Experience with contributing to open source projects
3. Experience with Unit Testing
My client is looking for a C++ Engineer to join there team. This will be a 12-18 month contract with opportunity of going on full-time. This person will be responsible for helping design and develop the open source blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. This team programs in modern C++ using version 11 and 14. They also will be responsible for the design of the application.
Day to Day:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implement high performance and top quality software modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to internal and external documentation for our products
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
What is blockchain technology?
Blockchain is the digital and decentralized ledger that records all transactions. Every time someone buys digital coins on a decentralized exchange, sells coins, transfers coins, or buys a good or service with virtual coins, a ledger records that transaction, often in an encrypted fashion, to protect it from cyber criminals. These transactions are also recorded and processed without a third-party provider, which is usually a bank.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.