|Published||November 18, 2022|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
We are seeking a blockchain Architect/TPM professional to work alongside our experienced technology team.
You will be responsible for shaping the blockchain products at Marathon, being the main liaison between our business stakeholders, customers and the development team. At a high level, you will:
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to find product market fit,
- Explore the latest innovations in blockchain space to analyze how our products can leverage these technologies ether via self-development or partnering with existing vendors, to create an unrivaled customer experience
- Drive the development through agile SDLC practices.
- Manage one or more blockchain products from development through release to the market.
- Develop highly desirable scalable products in collaboration with the broader business stakeholders and ensure their transition to the engineering team
- Ensure a customer focused product development approach
- Work with downstream product and engineering teams to discover, align, and prioritize their needs
- Experiment with new technologies in the bitcoin space and identify emerging bitcoin and mining trends in order to determine opportunities
- Demonstrate a clear comfort with adaptive and agile product development along with an ability to lead others in this approach
- Ability to write clear functional and non-functional documentations and implementing those requirements by working directly with engineering to define and develop the product.
- Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external sources.
- 5+ years of experience as a blockchain developer, most recently as a senior architect
- Experience with a wide array of blockchain technologies spanning- smart contracts, interoperable protocols, L1/L2 design and architecture, DAOs, merge-mining, unique consensus algos etc.
- Experience with self sovereign identification SSI, decentralized identifiers DID, and zero knowledge proofs ZKP technologies and alternatives is a strong plus.
- Experience translating business strategies into actionable product priorities
- Track record of developing highly successful innovation products, which can scale and deliver material business value
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly collaborative with open communication and inclusive approach
- Passion and knowledge of bitcoin with curiosity and an open mind to explore the wider blockchain landscape