|Published||January 12, 2023|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
What You'll Do:
- Help our Game developer partners in their understanding of blockchains and L2 scaling.
- Identify their cost and performance problems and develop solutions/proposals to fix them.
- Collaborate with Product, Support, DevOps in designing highly secure and optimal blockchain dapps.
What You'll Need:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- +3 years of experience in Solidity, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and/or blockchain technology.
- Minimum of 4+ years professional experience as Software Engineer.
- Passionate with Cryptocurrency/DeFi/Blockchain. Experience in programming languages such as Solidity.
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.