|Published||November 20, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
As an IBM Blockchain Solution Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a hands-on technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced Blockchain consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including responsibility for and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented Blockchain professionals.
As a leader within our Blockchain practice you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
Blockchain solution architects serve as the conduit between businesses and technology. In general, they oversee all aspects of a systems solution, including those that are targeted towards customer relations, human resources, product life cycles and supply chains. Using their analytical and problem-solving skills, Blockchain solutions architects craft adaptable, comprehensive suites appropriate for each client. Converting large segments of a company's software can be a major undertaking, and Blockchain solution architects must design and implement the process in stages, to ensure a smooth transition.
For this role we would require you to have a solid Blockchain and Hyperledger fabric background with at least 5 full implementations. Experience mentoring developers and rolling up your sleeves and coding when necessary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Degree in Computer Science
* 8-10 years of Healthcare and Life Sciences industry experience
* 5 years of experience as a solution architect
* 5 years of experience serving as a client-facing technical leader
* 5 years of experience architecting, designing and implementing Hyperledger Fabric solutions
* 5 years of experience in the blockchain space
* Understanding of scripting in Linux - bash
* 5 years of experience leading and mentoring developers
* 5+ years of experience working with flat files, XML, JSON, etc.
* 5+ years of Cloud Databases - SQL and noSql
* 5 years of experience implementing smart contracts
* 5 years of developing microservices and cloud native solutions
* 5+ years of IoT integration experience
* 5 years of experience leading global teams and working global hours
* Be able to travel
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
* Experience in solution architecture, design, and implementation utilizing Hyperledger fabric blockchain and cloud technologies. The experience must include extensive demonstrable experience including at least 5 full end-to end project lifecycles.
* Blockchain solutions architects must have the ability to work with multiple computing platforms, including cloud, hybrid cloud, on premises and custom software. Experience in leading a project from start to finish is a must.
* SAP solutions architects should have the interdisciplinary background and industry knowledge necessary to work with a diverse range of companies.
* Deep understanding of cross functional integration across SAP
* A proven ability to design and implement blockchain, data, and cloud solutions that meet the unique needs of the customer
* An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
* Proven team management skills
* Superior problem-solving skills with a client success focus
* An ability to work autonomously, managing a team to meet prescribed deadlines
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Strong stakeholder management skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* As Above