|Date Posted||January 5, 2021|
About Tachyon Technologies:
Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Aligned with SAP's digital core, Tachyon Technologies collaborates with its clients to transform their business by leveraging existing IT investments and leading-edge digital solutions to positively impact their customers' experience. From initiation through realization, Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients' expectations.
Job Title : Principal Blockchain Security Architect
Location : 100% Remote (Remote till the time pandemic subsides).
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Client is seeking Security Planning is seeking a routing/switching/optical system security SME to lead development of end-to-end security architectures and roadmaps for an Intelligent Edge Network (iEN) network. The iEN SME will also work with iEN system owners to ensure security is built in from the beginning of the programs instead of being bolted on after the fact. The IEN SME will use their system-level knowledge of routing/switching/optical networks to ensure client has managed all significant security risks and eliminated redundant security capabilities. The SME will also work with academic and research institutions to identify and mitigate long-term security threats affecting the iEN.
As a member of the System SME team, you will work in a fast-paced environment focused on planning and managing security risk for critical systems. You will interact with the engineers building and operating iEN, security engineering and operations teams, and the CISO organization to ensure your recommendations address operational considerations. You will leverage the Domain SME team in GN&T Security Planning to ensure your iEN deliverables account for all security domain considerations (e.g., security engineering, IAM, network/asset/data security, software development, assessment, testing, and operations). You will collaborate with vendors and the broader iEN and security communities to stay up to speed on the latest security developments and ensure their future capabilities align with client needs.
1. Define objectives, technical work, and timeline for developing iEN security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements.
2. Develop iEN security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements.
3. Build relationships with program, engineering, operations, security, and CISO teams to understand how to develop plans that effectively manage security risks.
4. Communicate progress, findings, and ensure successful handoff of deliverables to program and operational teams.
5. Build domain knowledge of environment to understand long-term risk areas that will develop as the systems evolve
6. Provide thought leadership by participating in iEN and security forums and collaborating with academic and research institutions.
The Architect needs to comfortable with:
• Info for Entropy
• Know how to get to X25519
• Proserv Process to get to X25519
• How Client SW works
• Understand Nuances of multi site Architecture
Minimum qualification requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering preferred).
• 6+ years of experience related to computer or network security.
• Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on multiple high priority projects.
• Ability to manage multiple high-visibility, complex technical projects.
• Extremely strong problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with and practical experience in routing/switching/optical networks and their functional components – especially security-related components.
• Familiarity with other key system areas such as LTE, 5G, IoT, big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, etc.
• Familiarity and practical experience building security architectures, roadmaps, and program requirements.
• Familiarity with the security domains of security engineering, IAM, network/asset/data security, software development, assessment, testing, and operations.
The ideal candidate MUST have demonstrated experience in several of these platforms/systems: Understanding of PKI, Digital signatures, Blackduck, Twistlock, high level understanding of CICD pipelines, Containers, Virtual images, Software Downloads and System of Record - SDLC.
Tachyon's full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities, and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Tachyon a great place to work.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.