Blockchain Research and Deployment Support
|Published||January 27, 2023|
This project will take a critical analysis to understand the potential for blockchain (or distributed ledger technology) for transportation. The activities of this research include identifying and assessing the potential of distributed ledger technology including approaches to promote for adoptions or adaptation to the transportation system. The project will develop multimodal and integrated use cases including: MaaS ticketing/settling, electric vehicle charging, tokenization of vehicles, platooning, traffic control and analysis, MBUF, insurance, logistics, parking, and curbspace.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
Blockchain Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.