|Date Posted||January 17, 2021|
We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
Torqata, a subsidiary data and analytics company of American Tire Distributors (ATD), is searching for a Blockchain Onboarding Engineer for the Hubcap blockchain network. As a member of a growing startup, you will have the opportunity to participate in the ongoing buildout of the most digitally connected and insightful analytics organization in the tire industry. You must be passionate about customer success and working with data to build industry-transforming applications with blockchain. You will work in a collaborative ecosystem alongside a world-class blockchain and data science engineering team to help scale the industry’s most innovative blockchain network. You will work with many clients who will need your support to join and integrate with Hubcap. You are encouraged to explore and propose new technologies or solutions but, as such, are expected to be a capable independent problem solver. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning, willing to share their knowledge and experience, and, most of all, excited to be part of a company building new, impactful applications to bring to market. He/she should have a great attitude and commitment to get the job done.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture customer’s business process related to Hubcap platform and identify major data integration points; data points will then be mapped against Hubcap data models
- Extract data from customer systems and transform them into electronic messages to submit to the Hubcap blockchain (ETL/ELT, streaming, manual uploads, etc.)
- Provide quality assurance to ensure that customer systems are properly integrated with Hubcap and data capture is confirmed on blockchain
- Provide customer teams with necessary information and documentation to educate on the Hubcap blockchain, including features, security basics, platform capabilities, etc.
- Provide best-in-class customer support for signed customers via email, Salesforce tickets, inbound/outbound conversations both offline and virtual, and other means necessary
- Collect customer feedback and requests and funnel it to Torqata/Hubcap product teams for requirements collection
- Continuously optimize onboarding practices, including creation of tools, scripts, training materials etc. that can accelerate and stabilize future customer onboarding efforts
- B.S or higher – engineering, computer science or other quantitative degree or have relevant skills
- 3+ years in programming and data engineering / data science roles
- 3+ years in client-facing or customer support roles
- Experience building data pipelines and integration over the cloud using APIs
- Proficiency in programming python, SQL/RDBMS, shell-scripting
- Proficiency in big data technology stacks including Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Solid understanding in cloud platforms and blockchain technology
- Experience working with sales/go-to-market and product management
- Strong analytical acumen and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience or strong interest in building and scaling a product in a growth stage startup
- Professional attitude and service-oriented mindset; strong team player
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job ID: R13861