|Published||June 12, 2022|
Contribute to the Decentralization of the Future - Competitive Salary + Generous Equity
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlyn Hardy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $275,000 per year
A bit about us:
Are you looking to work for an early-stage and well-funded Seed startup that is contributing to the decentralization of the future?
Currently, we are hiring a Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer to help design, document, and implement backend architectures and services that leverage the Cosmos tech stack. Our engineering team is small, so you will come in as a Founding Engineer and will have the opportunity to make a huge impact and influence on our product that is unlike anything in the blockchain market.
Why join us?
- Meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- Flexible PTO
- Full remote flexibility
- Flexible work hours
- Work on modern technology
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and implementing quality backend architectures and services.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Golang.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience building with Cosmos SDK, CosmWasm, Tendermint Core
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform is a plus.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, decentralized exchanges, public-key cryptography, etc. is a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.