|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
The office of the CTO at Wipro is focused on developing and growing a portfolio of assets and platforms based on various emerging technologies like AI, Mixed reality, Blockchain and Robotics. These assets and platforms help our customers effectively adopt and leverage new technologies and are the drivers for future growth for the company.
Wipro is looking for an experienced product engineering leader to lead development of assets and platforms in the areas of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Grow and lead engineering team of blockchain/DLT developers and experts that works on building assets and platforms addressing variety of industry scenarios and needs
- Manage cradle to grave lifecycle of all assets and platforms identified in the areas of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Collaborate with technology strategy team to define the vision and strategy for new platforms and assets in identified investment areas
- Translate product roadmap into product requirements and collaborate with early customers on MVP
- Collaborate with monetization team on go to market and support practice teams on onboarding early customers on the new platforms and assets
- Maintain awareness, evaluate and stay up to date on technology developments, competitive landscape and new architectural and engineering practices
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in computer science, engineering or related disciplines
- 18+ years of experience that includes design and development of products and as a service platform with demonstrated engineering leadership
- 2-3 years of experience with blockchain and DLT technologies with in-depth knowledge of smart contracts, tokenization, NFTs, consensus mechanisms etc. and applicable tools, frameworks, and standards
- Rich practicing experience in designing and building enterprise products and always on internet scale systems
- Experience in working with an engineering organization in a large enterprise and/or technology and internet companies
- Ability to guide and contribute to building product strategy, define architectures, processes, and measurements for achieving functional and technology objectives
- Experienced in working in complex organizational environment
- Ability to work with and guide agile engineering teams
- Experience in guiding, influencing, and advising senior stakeholders on engineering and product related decisions
- Excellent leadership and team management skills and strong, demonstrated execution capability with an ability to manage complex engineering issues and decisions
- Effective internal and external collaboration and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- provided by Dice