|Published||June 8, 2022|
Who We Are Looking For
This role will provide the hands-on technical leadership for the design & development of the necessary Enterprise technical stack for the blockchain and Crypto initiatives for the State Street Digital Business.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model or remote, where you can balance work from home and/or office to match your needs and role requirement within Massachusetts, Michigan, California, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania or Texas.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Blockchain Engineer, you will
- Design Develop and Test end to end solutions in partnership with business and technology divisions.
- Set up CI/CD, development and testing best practices for the Block Chain development projects.
- Develop reusable components and tools for a consistent way of managing Enterprise Block Chain Tech Stack.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any platform related in production.
- Research and identify appropriate blockchain technologies to support the requirements.
- Work with internal groups like Architecture & Cyber Security and align with the standards.
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong background in software development
- Experience in working with codebases
- Hands-on experience on open-source projects
- Standard algorithms and data structures knowledge
- Basic understanding of Cryptography
- Familiarity with peer-to-peer networks
- Experience with the top blockchain technology like Ethereum
- Strong leadership skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Solid understanding of Block Chain technology internals, cryptography and encryption.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing blockchain solutions.
- 1+ year of work and/or understanding of cryptographic algorithms utilized by public blockchain networks (e.g., elliptic curve, symmetric and public key cryptography, hashing and other cryptography related topics)
- 8+ years' experience in financial services technology.
- Deep expertise in one or more DLT platforms (eg: Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Quorum etc)
- Strong experience working on one of the major cloud stacks (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.