|Published||September 15, 2023|
Pioneering the field of blockchain infrastructure, Blockdaemon has consistently led the way. Over the years, we have established the robust foundations upon which numerous successful Web 3.0 projects have taken flight.Blockdaemon envisions a multi-chain landscape, rooted in the foundations we've established. We foresee a future where every company adopts on-chain strategy, and we're committed to leading the way towards a decentralized web.We are on the lookout for a talented Blockchain Engineer to join forces with us in developing the next generation of Blockdaemon secure cross-chain services. As a key member of the Innovation team, this role drives global standards, makes valuable contributions to open-source initiatives, and develops institutional-grade liquid staking solutions, as well as exposure to essential components (relays, provers, sequencers) for facilitating secure and seamless cross-chain communication.In this role, you'll join forces with a seasoned technical team of senior engineers, all dedicated to bridging the world with blockchain technology. Together, you'll create state-of-the-art smart contracts and high-performance services, shaping the future of the industry. You'll engineer and construct scalable, secure, and dependable software that leverages smart contracts and the latest on-chain innovations. This position offers the opportunity to delve into and master cutting-edge research in distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, consensus algorithms, cross-chain messaging, and decentralized applications, expanding your expertise in the field.This role is given a high level of autonomy/ownership over projects, the opportunity to expand knowledge, and the chance to help build the infrastructure of the future, that will bring the next 1 Billion people on-chain.Your Impact
- Your thirst for learning never ceases, you aspire to become an expert in cutting-edge technologies such as DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Multi-Chain Web 3.0, continuously pushing the boundaries of your knowledge.
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment, as the rapidly evolving crypto landscape means your priorities must shift accordingly. The prospect of working on different projects from one month to the next invigorates you. You're not in search of a mundane job; you crave excitement and dynamic challenges.
- You get excited about designing & implementing new product features such as Institutional DeFi, Advanced Wallet Technology, Cross-Chain Messaging systems, and constantly want to build on the frontiers of blockchain innovationWhat you'll be doing
- Implement resilient distributed systems to achieve extremely high reliability in a variety of blockchain environments
- Employ creative thinking to identify & fix potential attack vectors, anticipate failures, and envision disaster scenarios.
- Produce high-quality, well-tested code tailored to the specific requirements of your customers, ensuring exceptional performance
- Comfortable designing and developing blockchain-related microservices and APIs.
- Work with the team and partners to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Improve Blockdaemon's product and ensure successful delivery to our customers.Role Requirements
- 5+ years of full stack software engineering
- Proficient with at least one programming language. Ideally Golang or similar language.
- Proficient with Solidity, Ethereum smart contracts & on-chain methodologies.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc).
- Experience with additional blockchains (other than Ethereum) is a huge plus!
- Experience developing complex web applications/services and backend APIs
- Strong communication skills, specifically giving/receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
- Self-motivated and detail oriented while producing high-quality and accurate work in a startup environment
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack.Nice-to-have skills
- Provable experience with a production Smart Contract Development
- Developed DeFi smart contracts
- Blockchain open-source contributions
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining blockchain nodes
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency /token-economics