|Published||June 30, 2022|
Founded in 2018 with offices across three countries and two continents, InfStones is the world's leading blockchain infrastructure provider. To date, InfStones has raised over $100 million in capital and is backed by Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones aims to become the "AWS" of the WEB 3.0 era. The team is dedicated to bringing down the barriers to connecting and utilizing the blockchain, allowing clients to quickly build their applications on a large variety of blockchain networks. Currently, InfStones provides services to hundreds of institutional clients around the globe. The company's platform supports tens of thousands of nodes on more than 50 major blockchains.
InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick day, and holidays.
- Deliver architecture design and core code development for public chain and consortium chain platforms.
- Build blockchain infrastructure (including back-end protocols, infrastructure, system services, consensus mechanisms, algorithms, and related clients) and develop and improve blockchain-based service products specific to business scenarios.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science, software engineering, or information technology.
- Deep knowledge of various data structures and algorithms. Must have a solid understanding of cryptography, security protocols, and encryption algorithms. Familiar with at least one related open-source project such as Fabric, Ethereum, FISCO BCOS; involvement and research experience are preferred.
- Expertise with Linux, distributed systems, smart contracts, and familiar with Solidity and web3 rpc, consensus algorithms are preferred.
Prefers (Nice to have)
- Familiar with the design details of mainstream open-source blockchains.
- Familiar with the details of one of the consensus protocols such as BFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.