|Published||June 11, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
- Must have 4+ years of recent experience working in a banking or brokerage environment creating cryptographic libraries, Crytocurrencies / tokens.
- Must have experience developing applications that regulate transactions with Cryptocurrencies, integrate web services and digital wallets.
- Must have experience with storing BlockChain data, creating messager applications, and dynamic / real-time data transfer
- Must have 6 + years of experience in the IT Industry as a Java developer / Engineer.
- Must have 4 plus years of experience working with blockchain development and technologies on Hyperledger platforms.
- Experience with blockchain distributed storage systems.
- Experience with homomorphic encryption.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Java, C++, NodeJS, Ajax, PHP, and Java Scripting.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with blockchain technologies.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses.
- Experience with common security flaws in websites and databases.
- A big plus BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Credit Suisse is looking for consultants who are passionate about working with cutting edge technology and creating and working with new innovative Blockchain technologies and platforms.
- Developed heavily use cryptography, peer-to-peer network protocols, and distributed storage techniques.
- Design, develop, define, and test the Blockchain technology.
- Help design and create a new simplified scripting language for the Blockchain technology.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit crypto protocols to support the multi-currency wallet
- Maintain and extend current client-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Create detailed documentation as to how the Blockchain technology operates.
- Maintain consistent practices, procedures, and processes for software development.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.