|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Senior Software Engineer with Blockchain experience needed! 100% Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
With more than 50 million in currency, we are the omni-chain decentralized exchange (DEX), unlocking liquidity in various chains to free people from egregious fees and inefficient trades. Our vision is to become a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) and, for DAOs to self-sustain, they need access to massive capital. We believe that building cross-chain liquidity will be fundamental to the future of the blockchain industry: an expectation, not a feature.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
As a Blockchain Engineer you would design, implement, deploy, and support blockchain architecture. You should be comfortable with the core primitives of blockchain, including distributed systems, fault tolerance, security, cryptography, networking, microeconomics, and performance optimization. You’d optimize our validators’ reliability, security, and availability while ensuring they interface well with external blockchains.
- Researching external blockchain systems
- Developing liquidity pools, margin trading, liquidity mining, custom consensus logic
- Deploying, testing, and benchmarking nodes
- Distributed programming models
- Open source development
You should know some of the following:
- Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Storm, or Zookeeper
- SQL or NoSQL, MySQL, Cassandra
- Drizzle, Truffle, and Infura
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.