|Published||September 16, 2022|
|Location||California City, CA|
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What's in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a full-time blockchain developer with golang/solidity skills who can work on a distributed (remote) team to continue the development and improvement of our platform, Energi product suite, and technology strategy.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and passionate about the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. They should be fully up to date on the latest technologies and standards in the blockchain space and have extensive experience writing code for a large-scale blockchain organization.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain Energi blockchain platform
- Build, review, and help to design high-quality, maintainable code
- Write documentation of code, algorithms, interfaces, and APIs
- Test and peer-review code
- Maintain and fix bugs in the Energi Blockchain full Node software
- Work autonomously with a high degree of ownership
- Support, mentor, and guide other engineers in the team
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Golang and Solidity
- 7+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong skills in core Computer Science theory/use (data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Solidity & smart contracts
- Experience with Truffle / Ganache
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of core blockchain development experience (a commercial or large open-source project)
- Fluent English communicator
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.