|Published||June 11, 2022|
Our company is seeking a remote (2 X/month in office) Blockchain Developer to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing
Our Blockchain Developer will be designing and maintaining a new private blockchain project that will expand and advance our cutting edge products.
What You Need for this Position
Private blockchain technologies such as Hyperledger Fabric
- Smart Contract development and deployment
- Go (Golang)
- Zero-proof Protocol
- Proof of Stake Protocol
- Proof of Work Protocol
- DApp (Decentralized Application) development
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Hashing (MD5, SHA-256, etc.)
- REST API development
Desired But Not Required
- .NET Core development experience (C-Sharp)
- Cryptocurrency Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Design and Development
What's In It for You
- Compensation is based on level of experience and knowledge
- Health coverage
- great team culture
So, if you are a Blockchain Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Heather Demma
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HG2-1689819 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Heather Demma - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.