|January 31, 2024
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Blockchain Data Engineer in Boston, MA.
The Blockchain Data Engineer will be crafting, implementing, and supporting distributed blockchain-based enterprise solutions for the financial/banking/asset management domain with a good understanding of smart contracts for Ethereum based applications/token standard like ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1400. The candidate will be working with diverse blockchain and distributed ledger implementations like Corda, Hyper ledger Fabric, Polygon, Solana, Stellar, etc.
- SQL, identifying patterns and trends in Blockchain data, recommend and define data requirements, mastery in implementing data quality checks to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Using data from Blockchain data vendors to generate insights and analytics
- Understands and applies fundamental design principles behind a scalable, low latency, high efficiency distributed application and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns and their application
- As a Blockchain Data Engineer, you will be working with Agile teams and a detailed understanding of Agile principles
- Collaborating with offshore technology and business partners